A beautiful hand blown glass carafe and a tray full of glasses is actually a small way in which you can take a big environmental stand! No plastic bottles.
Below are 15 benefits of drinking water:
- It lubricates the joints and can reduce joint pain.
- It forms saliva and mucus which helps us digest our food.
- It delivers oxygen throughout the body.
- It boosts skin health and beauty. (AKA… less wrinkles!)
- It cushions the brain, spinal cord and other sensitive tissues.
- It regulates body temperature.
- The digestive system depends on it (even more than Kombucha)
- It flushes body waste. Okay, moving on.
- The airways need it.
- It makes minerals and nutrients accessible.
- It prevents kidney damage.
- It boosts performance during exercise. The original performance enhancer!
- Helps with weight loss. Especially when you are replacing juices and sodas.
- It reduces the chance of a (holiday) hangover.
- It helps maintain blood pressure.
Information provided by Medical News Today
So try to drink 8-10 glasses of water each day. It’s the best thing you can do, to make life feel just a little bit more normal. Cheers!